Want to run a fast mile? or just beat your elementary school time? Want to earn a spot in the Sir Walter Miler elite race? It’s all possible on Tuesday nights in June in Raleigh.
Here’s how it’s going down: Each week, we’ll have 2 Mile races. They’ll start at 7pm. The first will be for those predicting to run 5:30 and up, the second will be under 5:29. We’ll also have a bonus distance and a bonus relay each week, so grab your friend and get ready to run fast!
Make sure you sign up on the email list to find out where the Pop Up Miles will be. We’ll bring a race clock and call splits. You do the rest. Show up, run fast, bring your own water, and clean up after yourself. We’ll even have pacers for certain times. Feel free to bring a dollar or two donation to help fund the Sir Walter Miler as well.
2021 Sir Walter Running – Pop Up Miles
- Week 1 – Tuesday, June 1 – >5:30 Mile, <5:30 Mile, 5000m, 4×400 (Results)
- Week 2 – Tuesday, June 8 – >5:30 Mile, <5:30 Mile, 2 Miles, 4×400 (Results)
- Week 3 – Tuesday, June 15 – >5:30 Mile, <5:30 Mile, 800m, 4×400 (Results)
- Sir Walter Trialer – Friday, June 18 – Fundraiser + Trials Watch Party (RSVP)
- Week 4 – Tuesday, June 22 – Off for US Olympic Trials
- Championship / Sir Walter Qualifier – Tuesday, June 29 – Open Mile, Women’s Championship Mile, Men’s Championship Mile, 4×400 (RSVP – Meredith Waiver)
More information is at PopUpMiles.com